- Permanent bulletins provide constant exposure within a specific geographic area.
- Effective directional copy allows advertisers to sell products & services immediately to passing motorists.
- Advertisers create dominance and build an image of success through the long-term nature of permanent bulletin programs.
- Rotary bulletins are moved every 60 days to provide broad market coverage throughout the year.
- Advertising messages remain fresh, because bulletins are exposed to new segments of the market.
- Excellent visibility and awareness are achieved by utilizing extensions, cutouts and embellishments.
Poster Panels & 12'x25' Rotary Bulletins (Location Map)
- Posters deliver immediate impact throughout a market.
- Cost effective, low cost-per thousand.
- Multiple locations plus strategic placement equals unsurpassed frequency.
- Programs are available as short as 30 days.
- Low production costs for poster paper provide advertisers with more creative flexibility.
- 12’x25’ flex face vinyls offer the option of a longer-term targeted rotary program.